Do you provide visa support letters for US Homeland Security?

Yes, for students doing clerkships consistent with United Stated Department of State (FAM 41.31). A letter verifying the rotation will be transmitted to the applicant upon completion of eligbility requirements. MedPathway and its affiliates or its agents do not issue a Visa to enter the United States.


Go to top